Write about Ireland
Is there is somewhere in your locality, a place you love or some activity that you think visitors to Ireland would enjoy? Do you have some knowledge of any aspect of Ireland you’e like to share? Have you visited Ireland in the past and have a story to tell or some tips you’d like to share?
If so, you can submit an article below for publication on DoChara.
Before you submit, please read the guidelines here. They are simple, but important.
- Your article should be of interest to someone visiting Ireland
- It should not be a ‘puff piece’. Articles that are nothing more than a marketing spielwill be rejected.
- Include images where possible. Just please be sure that there is no licensing restriction on the images that would prevent us from using them.
- We will link to your website, but please don’t submit an article that is really just an advertorial for your product/service.
That’s it! If you still want to submit an article, just fill in the form below.
If you wish to submit information about an event, please use this page instead.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any article submitted.
- You give us permission to edit your article where we feel it necessary. We will agree edits with you before publication.
- By submitting you verify that your article is your original work
- By submitting you verify that any images included are your work or that you have permission to include them with your article and that we have permission to publish them on this site.