These are the only times you will be asked for any personal information on Dochara.com:
- When you comment on an article, when we ask for your email address
- When you complete any form, in which case we will only use the information you submit ONLY for the express purpose for which it was submitted
- When you register for an account, which is entirely optional and is not required to use any part of the site.
- We do not and will not sell any of the personal information you share with us, ever, under any circumstances.
- Neither do we share your personal information with anyone, for any reason, unless we are compelled to do so by law.
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer when you visit most websites. They help to identify your computer so we can tailor your user experience of the site and remember your preferences.
None of the cookies we use are essential to the running of the site, so if you prefer to delete your cookies it will not affect your enjoyment of the site in any way.
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics:
This in an anonymous process that does not record your identity but allows use to gather statistical data about traffic to our site.
- Remember any articles you have added to your My Ireland page:
We need to do this so that articles you save are still there when you return.
- Remember whether you are logged in or not:
You don’t need to login to use anything at Dochara.com but you can register for a user account if you wish.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.